This consent is understood under Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, understanding that if you do not consent to the use we make of cookies you can, using among others, the information we provide in this cookies policy, configure your browser to not accept their use.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE: PARGAL BIOLOGICALS, S.L., with Tax Id No. B40606832, with address at C/ Luis Merelo y Mas, 6 bajo. 46023 Valencia, Spain, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PURPOSES OF THE USE: Carry out analysis and statistical studies.
LEGAL BASIS OF USE: Consent of the interested party.
DATA CONSERVATION: Some of the cookies used on this website will save your data while you continue with the open session. On the other hand, the data extracted by third-party cookies will be stored for the time indicated in the ‘Duration’ column of the table in the ‘Cookies used on this website’ section.
RECIPIENTS: The data extracted with cookies will not be communicated to any third party nor will they be subject to international data transfers.
RIGHTS THAT ASSIST THE USER: : Access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment, withdraw consent at any time and file a claim with the control authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the use does not comply with current regulations.
CONTACT DETAILS TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS: By postal mail to C/ Luis Merelo y Mas, 6 bajo. 46023 Valencia, Spain; or by email to email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are generated on the user’s computer, Smartphone, tablet or any other device when accessing a website and allow the owner of the website to store or retrieve certain information about the navigation that takes place from that computer.
Types of cookies
Below, we provide information on the type of cookies and their purpose:
- Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them. Depending on who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from or to our own web service.
- Third-party cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by Méderi Nutrición but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies. Since these third parties are the ones who proceed to their implementation, blocking and uninstalling them is governed by their specific conditions and mechanisms.
- Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated in the terminal equipment:
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. These cookies are stored on your terminal until the end of the user’s browsing session.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Types of cookies according to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or platform and the use of the different options or services that exist in it as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, use security features during navigation or store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content through social networks like Facebook or Youtube. These are session and persistent cookies.
- Customization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined features based on a number of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc..
- Analytical Cookies: These are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve it.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces that could be included on our website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can learn about your Internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your Internet browser. If you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
In the following links, and only as a guide, you have at your disposal information to configure or disable cookies in each browser:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- Safari para IOS (iPhone y iPad)
- Chrome para Android
You should note that some of the cookies included in the categories of cookies described above are stored by third parties on your computer when you use our website. We have no control over these cookies or how they are used by third parties. They are used to enable the third party to provide us with a service, for example, analytics.
Recipients of information, data transfers to third countries.
Méderi Nutrition will not transfer or communicate data from its own cookies to third parties. Likewise, we inform you that we do not carry out international data processing. Regarding third party cookies, please refer to the “more information” link of each cookie in the following table.
Cookies used on this website
|cookie-law-info-checkbox-necessary||persistent||1 year||Own||Stores the user's choice about their consent to load cookies necessary for the proper functioning of the site.|
|redux_current_tab||persistent||3 days||Own||Stores the identifier of the last opened tab within the theme options in the page administration panel. theme options in the page administration panel.|
|tk_ai||session||session||Own||Assigns a unique identifier to the online store administrators to keep track of the actions performed in the website administration panel|
|wordpress-test-cookie||session||session||Own||This cookie is used by wordpress to detect if the user's browser has cookies enabled|
|wordpress_logged_in_||session||session||Own||This cookie stores the value that records whether the user is logged into wordpress or not.|
|wordpress_sec_||session||session||Own||This cookie stores the security token associated with the user's wordpress login.|
|wp-settings-1||persistent||1 year||Own||Cookie used by wordpress to store interface preferences for the active user.|
|wp-settings-time-1||persistent||1 year||Own||Used by wordpress for user interface customization.|
|_fbp||persistent||3 months||Third parties (Facebook) More information||Stores and tracks visits across websites.|
|_ga||persistent||2 years||Third parties (Google) More information||It is used by the Google Analytics system to distinguish the visitor.|
|_gat||persistent||1 minute||Third parties (Google) More information||It is used by the Google Analytics system to distinguish the visitor.|
|_gid||persistent||24 hours||Third parties (Google) More information||It is used by the Google Analytics system to distinguish the visitor.|
Own, technical, session and personalization cookies: The conservation period is the same as indicated in the table above. The purpose of the data processed with them is to allow the correct functioning of the web as well as to remember user preferences.
Third-party cookies: Méderi Nutrición has configured Google Analytics so that the IPs collected are anonymized for greater user security. In any case, the retention period is as follows:
_ga: 26 months.
_gid: 24 hours.
_gat: Does not include use by Méderi Nutrition.
_fpb: 3 months.
For more information, we refer you to the additional information about cookies indicated in the table above.